Since early, in the different groups and associations I have been an active part, the interactions and group dynamics have always passionate me.
After the degree at FEP, 9 years followed in the telecommunications sector, where the constant start-up and innovation spirits have made me grow. From Marketing to Sales, with multidisciplinary projects with Systems and Customer Service, I have been developing change management, teams’ development and functional or hierarchical leadership.
The change to specialized retail and the challenges of internationalization and electronic commerce, I have kept the perspective in na end-to-end business and the interest on people.
The last years have been the time to know the tools that allows to increase skills on people development. With P4S I extended the number of organizations and businesses that I collaborated with, reiforcing abilities and skills. I have been having opportunities in areas since Sales to Systems, in MBA’s degrees or in high potential boards and the results have reinforcing the belief that self-knowledge and personal development are essentials on life and on organizations.
I believe that to lead is to serve. To keep up with those who do this path, from personal life to professional context is a pleasure and a source of motivation and energy.
· MBTI® certified practitioner (OPP)
· Master trainer in Emotional Intelligence
· EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360 certified practitioner
· Pearman Personality Integrator™ certified practitioner
· MSCEIT™ certified practitioner
· Change Style Indicator certified practitioner
· Decision Style Profile certified practitioner
· Influence Style Indicator certified practitioner
· Business Simulations (Paper Planes) certified practitioner
· Hardiness Resilience Gauge certified practitioner
· Member of British Psychological Society
· Occupational Test User: Personality and Ability (British Psychological Society )
· Internacional Coach (ICC)
∙ Leadership & Organizational Transformation (LBS)
∙ Business Management Program (EGP)