What is Risk Type Compass™?
The Risk Type Compass (RTC) is a tool that provides information about an individual’s predisposition to risk, their ability to manage that risk, as well as how they make decisions.
Based on psychological research, the Risk Type Compass uses the personality dispositions of each individual associated with risky behaviours, identifying the individual in one of the eight existing Risk Types.
How does it work?
The assessment gives information on:
- Risk Type – reflects temperament and natural disposition towards risk, in eight risk types.
- Risk Attitude – reflects the impact of experience and personal circumstances on the attitude towards different areas of risk (Recreational, Financial, Health and Safety, Social, and Reputational).
- Risk Tolerance Index (RTi) – is an estimate of an individual’s overall Risk Tolerance.
- Recruitment and selection
- Individual, leadership and team development
- Risk Management
- Identifying Risk Culture
- Organizational risk management