WHY THIS WORKSHOP?
Who am I?
Why do I conflict with that person?
How can I improve my relationship with my partner, children, friends?
Why is it difficult for me to interact with new people?
Why do I leave everything to the last minute?
How many times have you stopped to think about these questions?
And how often have you actually managed to find an answer?
At the Personal Development Workshop (MBTI®) you’ll find the answer to these and many other questions about yourself and others you interact with.
The Workshop is based on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®), a validated tool with more than 70 years of evolution and used by 80% of the Fortune 500.
> PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
· Problem solving
· Understand stress reactions
· Career Development
> WORK WITH OTHERS
· Personal relations
· Communication style
· Conflict resolution
> WORK IN TEAMS AND ORGANIZATIONS
· Change management
· Cultural issues
P4S opens the opportunity for the general public to know and learn more about themselves and others.
By attending the Workshop you will begin your process of self-knowledge and at the same time you will learn to value your strengths and develop the areas to be strengthened.
You will be able to understand why there are various reactions and behaviors and strategies to focus on your development.
The knowledge acquired will allow you to apply it in your various areas, both in the professional and personal fields.
The process begins with the completion of an online questionnaire. Then, in the in class session, you will receive a detailed report about your psychological type.
In class (1 day)
online questionnaire (prior to in class session)
· What is MBTI?
· How do I energize?
· How do I collect information about the world around me?
· How do I make decisions?
· What is my lifestyle?
· How all this impact my personal and professional life?
· Deliver of MBTI® individual report
· How can I communicate and interact effectively with others?
· Action plan
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
· Knowing yourself and identifying your strengths and areas of development;
· Understanding others, realizing the diversity of existing profiles and their differences;
· To know and identify different psychological types in different contexts: individual, teaching and company;
· Enhance the development of interpersonal relationships within and outside the workplace;
· Understand how the difference of psychological type impacts on the Communication, being able to be the source of different sources of conflict;
· Develop an action plan with personal development strategies.
For more information or for your inscription please contact firstname.lastname@example.org