WHAT IS THE DISCOVERY LEADERSHIP PROFILE?
The Discovery Leadership Profile (DLP) provides leaders with feedback on how their specific management practices are perceived by others.
The assessment evaluates 10 leadership skills, with the results of the leader’s self-assessment are then compared to the combined results of the raters, completing the leadership style assessment in order to clearly highlight strengths and development needs.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Discovery Leadership Profile allows leaders to:
- Understand a common model for leadership effectiveness
- Benchmark their individual leadership performance
- Identify your strengths and development needs
- Establish goals and monitor their efforts at adopting new behaviours
- Compares self-perceptions to the perceptions of others