Emotions play a crucial role on well-being and balance of people and, therefore, its comprehension it’s central to deal with stress situations, to interact with others and in decision making processes.
WHY EQ-i 2.0 AND EQ360 CERTIFICATION?
Emotional Intelligence Certification (EQ-i2.0 and EQ360) allows any participant to do it in any place worldwide.
Emotional intelligence allows us to measure, evaluate and develop the understanding on our emotions.
The EQ-i from Bar-On is the psychometric tool most tested and used for measuring and developing the EI, with over 20 years of research and study. Being scientifically validated, those tools are the most robust and credible and the groundwork in selection and recruitment processes, coaching and personal development in Companies, Governments and Organizations all
over the world.
As a certified user of the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360 you can use the tool in recruitment and personal development of groups and individuals.
The goal of these certification is to provide a broad view of the Emotional Intelligence model and a deep knowledge of the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360. The training will equip the participants of the needed knowledges to use the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360 assessments: administration, scoring, interpretation and feedback. In summary, everything you’ll need to use the tools in na ethical and efficient way.
Additionally, participants will take the assessment to know their Emotional Intelligence level, receiving the report (Workplace Report) and na analysis and development session with a professional.
The certification will give access to a personal and private plataform to generate reports and it will allow to become part of the MHS community, become a MHS consultant, with access to discussion groups and all available resources.
E-learning (1 day)
1. E-learning pre-work
· Introduction to EQ-i2.0 model
2. Session with a trainer (distance)
· Emotions and Emotional Intelligence
· Scales and EQ-i2.0 elements
· Interpretation and Ethics
· Gaining buy-in
3. Post-work e-learning
· Exam online
By the end of the certification program, participants will be able to:
· Define Emotional Intelligence and the role it plays on personal, profissional and organizational develoment;
· Master Emotional Quocient tool (EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360) to measure Emotional Intelligence
· Apply Emotional Intelligence and EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360 in different
professional (Recruitment, team development, Leadership), personal and education contexts;
· Select the right report in each context.
Dates and Places
26th October – Worldwide
Next trainings see calendar
1.650€ (IVA included) – Early bird (20%) until 23rd November 2018
(*) 20% at the time of registration and other payments in parcels
· Emotional Intelligence Assessment
· Report and an individual session with a professional
· EQ Edge book
· Emission of the certificate
· A personal access to MHS portal, where you can see contents and generate reports
· 300€ to generate EQ (Emotional Intelligence) reports