WHAT IS THE CHANGE STYLE INDICATOR?
The Change Style Indicator (CSI) assesses an individual’s preferred style of approaching change.
There are three main styles in a continuum:
- Conservers – prefer gradual, structured change
- Pragmatists – prefer to explore the current situation in an objective manner and make logical changes
- Originators – prefer a faster and more radical approach to change
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Change Style Indicator allows leaders to:
- Discover your preferred style of change
- Learn how each style influences the perceptions of others
- Understand how the preferred style can limit flexibility and leadership skills
- Explore the advantages and strengths of each style and its contribution to teamwork
- Improve interpersonal communication
- Increase collaboration and cooperation
- Improve teamwork
- Incorporate the perspective of all styles in problem-solving